Strictly Skills Basketball
Strictly Skills Basketball
West Shore Programs
Hershey/East Shore Programs
Out of Class Workouts
Shooting and All Around Workouts
Ball Handling Only Workouts
Lancaster, Chambersburg, and High School
Fill out registration below
registration is through West Shore Rec for details
Mechanicsburg Broad St. Elem (Tuesdays).
registration is through Mech Rec Dept.
Elizabethtown (Bear Creek Elem)
registration is through the E-town Rec Dept
Emergency Contact Information
Select your clinic from the drop down list
Trinity 3rd-5th Boys (1:30 Sundays)
Trinity 6th-8th Boys (2:35 Sundays)
Trinity 6th-12th Boys small group (3:40 Sundays)
Trinity - Both sessions (2:35 and 3:40)
Hershey K-2nd Co-ed (3:10 Sundays
Hershey 2nd-4th Boys (3:55 Sundays)
Hershey 5th-7th Boys (5:00 Sundays)
Hershey 7th-10th Boys (6:05 Sundays)
Hershey 3rd-5th Girls (1:00 Sunday)
Hershey 6th-8th Girls (2:05 Sundays)
Hershey Tues/Thurs 6th-8th Boys (Tues/Thurs)
Hershey Tues/Thurs 9th-12th Boys (Tues/Thurs)
Lancaster 3rd-5th Co-ed (Sundays 3:40)
Lancaster 6th-12th Boys Small group (Sundays 1:30)
Lancaster 6th-12th Boys Small Group (Sundays 2:35)
Chambersburg 3rd-5th Co-ed (Sundays)
Chambersburg 6th-8th Boys (Sundays)
Chambersburg 8th-10th small group (Sundays)
Chambersburg 11th-12th small group (Sundays)
STRICTLY SKILLS LLC WAIVER
RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR MINOR PARTICIPANTS
READ BEFORE AGREEING
In consideration of (Player named), my child/ward, being allowed to
participate in any way in the Strictly Skills LLC Basketball Clinics at the Athletic Club of Hershey, Trinity High School, Lancaster Christian Middle School, Highland Elementary, Chambersburg Recreation Center, Wilson College, Lancaster Country Day School, East High St. Elementary, Bear Creek School, Broad Street Elementary, Mechanicsburg Middle School, Washington Heights Elementary, Rutherford Youth Center and related events and activities, undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
The risk of injury to my child from the activities involved in these programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
1) FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, CUSTODIAN, GUARDIAN, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my child's participation; and,
2) I willingly agree to comply with the program's stated and customary terms and conditions for participation and follow all Strictly Skills LLC instructions during my child’s participation in the program. If Strictly Skills staff or I observe any unusual significant concern in my child's readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, Strictly Skills staff or I will remove my child from the participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately and any decision by any staff member or Strictly Skills LLC will be final; and,
3) I myself, my spouse, custodian, guardian, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Strictly Skills LLC Basketball, Mark Hofsass, Andrew Diehl, Jim Shipper, the Family Athletic Club of Hershey, Highland Elementary, Chambersburg Recreation Department, Wilson College, Lancaster Christian Middle School, Lancaster Country Day School, East High St. Elementary, Bear Creek School, Broad Street Elementary, Mechanicsburg Middle School, Washington Heights Elementary, Rutherford Youth Center, its directors, coaches, family, instructors, officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my child's involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) I, for myself, my spouse, custodian, guardian, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I HEREBY AGREE NOT TO SUE OR MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST RELEASEES AND GIVE UP ALL MY RIGHTS TO DO SO.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Terms and Conditions
for participants and parents
1. All participants are expected to treat others players and all coaches in the clinic with respect and courtesy.
2. All participants are to observe and obey any instructions, directions, advice, rules and regulations given by the Strictly Skills staff.
3. We know that parents and participants alike wish the best clinic experience possible. In order to ensure this, Strictly Skills reserves the right to discipline a participant by limiting participation and if needed dismiss a participant in case of theft, use of alcohol or drugs, disrespect to
staff members or fellow participants. There will be no refund of any part of the
clinic fee if a participant is dismissed for infractions or inappropriate behavior.
4. Parents/Guardians may watch the clinics, but are expected to allow the participants and coaches to interact without distractions from the parents. Strictly Skills reserves the right to remove a parent/guardian from the gym if distractions occur.
5. Players and parents should try their best to be on time for the clinics.
6. REFUND POLICY. $25 registration fee will be withheld on refunds up until 1 week before start of 1st session; 1/2 payment refund available the week before 1st session; No refunds after the 1st session.
Read Waiver and Terms and Conditions above and check
I am submitting this form as both a registration and waiver for my child. I understand that by submitting this form, I am agreeing to the waiver information listed on this page. I also confirm that I am at least 18 years of age, or the parent/guardian of the player (Player Name) listed above
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions stated above
How did you find out about our programs?
If you would like to contact the program director, Mark Hofsass, directly, you can email him at email@example.com; or call him directly at 717-579-3922